Moon Waltz Moon Waltz

Very cute game.. Short, but with a little replay value makes this an awesome little interactive story.

Orange Roulette Orange Roulette

^ WHO BEAT THE GAME ON HIS FIRST RUN THROUGH!?
|--THIS GUY

FPA World 3 FPA World 3

Another great installment. Love how smooth this game is. All the animation is so fluid.

Bazooki: A Silent Affair Bazooki: A Silent Affair

Agree with superfugi..

Fun game.. I guess.. finished the thing in less than half an episode of Family Guy.. so at least it help my attention.
Otherwise, there was nothing special about it..

The I of It The I of It

Click.. the Ellowater went down...

I played this all the way to the end.. I found it oddly humorous, be it a bit dry and narrative. The gameplay was really intriguing as well. Very well put together.

10/10

Mad Karate Man Mad Karate Man

I was only supposed to play for 5 minutes...

This game totally sucked me in. I sat down to play something quick before bed time.. Started a new game and away I go. I ended up playing for like.. 40 minutes.. finally unlocking everything to the max.
Great Gameplay: 9
Over-Par Graphics: 8
Retro yet tedious Music and sound: 7
9/10

Clockwords: Prelude Clockwords: Prelude

Great Game!

Just great. A good way to kill time. Can't wait to see if there's a sequel coming. The only beef is it's too hard to get to the next chambers when you've got a surplus of shots coming, and the letters don't drop quickly enough for the gun to keep up.

Still great though!
4/5
8/10

Demolition City Demolition City

Good game

I don't know what it is; I like playing games where you demolish buildings. Castle Wreckers (?) is another good one. But this was fun and addisctive.

Score: $278,875
10/10

Crush the Castle Crush the Castle

Finally finished!

I feel like it took me around 2 or 3 weeks to actually beat this game. (on and off)

This game was a lot of fun. The physics were kinda chunky at times and I was left saying WTF? But all in all. Good Game!

MJ's Amazing Adventure MJ's Amazing Adventure

Not very good...

This was pretty lame... It doesn't even have to do with the content. I just don't want to play a 'catch-he-fuit' game for 20 minutes with no break to see a crappy success screen.
1/5