Bouncy Ball. Bouncy Ball.

just... no

"The Worst" "The Worst"

I love how creepy this is. Great design and animation all the way through, and the music is so grimy and.. I don't even know.
Just good!

Mario Meets Kirby Mario Meets Kirby

LOL.. this movie made me lol so hard. It's great that you used the fanfic word for word, capturing the bad grammar and such. Made the comedy pretty much write itself. Anyway GREAT JOB.. 5\5

Skate Dream Skate Dream

Not bad

For all those that are wondering, the song in this is called "Heaven is a Half-pipe" by OPM.

As for the flash.. kinda short and lacking. But not a complete waste of time.
7/10
3/5

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

AMAZING!

I loooooove this series. So creative, so epic. No words to describe it but "awesome"

10/10
KUDOS!

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

lol.. Africans (not really)

ok.. wow.. I sat through about 20 minutes of this flash.. it just got worse and worse as I went on. It's not even worth sitting through to get the medals. The humor was.. well.. pretty much non-existent (unless you find AIDS hysterical). The graphics were really the only thing I could grade, as some of the detail work was really good. But all in all, it was just really dumb.

Congrats on making turd place, guys.. maybe next time you'll earn it.
1/5
3/10

Vince The Voodoo doll Vince The Voodoo doll

*waits for series*

Seriously.. this would make an awesome series.. I'd love to see this little guy get in all kinds of wacky misadventures.

10/10

Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

okay...

I just watched all the Mastermind flashes.. 1-5 in a row.. and I have to say this..

This.. is.. not.. funny

seriously.. I can appreciate the artwork and the smooth animation, even the black and red monotonous color scheme works. But labeling this a 'comedy' is just false advertising.

Duality Complete Duality Complete

Awesome piece of flash..

I really liked this one. I'm a fan of penciled landscapes and whatnot.. only thing was, it was a little short. I'd love to see something like this about 8 minutes long. But yeah.. it was great, keep up the good work!
9/10 (for length)

Super Smash Super Smash

One word....

EPIC!!!
This was so great.. I can't even form it into words.. but I'm writing a review.. so I guess I have to.. :3

First off... graphics were awesome.. the dbz-ish animation was uber cool.. Character design was impeccable.. when I first saw Toad adding the 'mixture' to the fire flower cigarette.. I lol'd..
Sound... meh.. not so great, but it held the action together as best it could..

so yeah... 10/10 5/5
Kudos and Keep up the good work!